No tools required assembly in the field
As one of the leading companies in the development and manufacture of connector, Binder stands for the highest level of quality, dependability and responsibility toward employees, customers and service providers. Our orientation is on customer requests and we develop, construct and produce the right solutions for our customers. Because our product are the main focus of our business, we continue to develop our products further at all times.
In the area of automation technology, Binder offers M8 cable connectors with insulation displacement connection beginning in October 2015, which are especially suitable because of the 'no-tools-required' assembly in the field. Insulation displacement connection technology is applied in areas where the single wire construction of the cable, the single wire insulation and the single wire diameter remain equal and suitable.
The application is as follows:
- Strip the cable,
- Latch the wires in the cable manager and cut,
- then screw the assembly together,
- Cut the single wire insulation with insulation displacement termination,
- and finally terminate the single wires in the insulation displacement terminal.
The cable plug connectors and female cable connectors have 3 and 4 pins and are also available with different diameters for cables ranging from 2.5 – 5mm.
- No-tools-required assembly in the field
- Strip cables, latch wires in cable manager and cut. Then screw them together
- Cut the single wire insulation with insulation displacement terminal and connect single wires in insulation displacement terminal
- 3 and 4-pin cable plug connectors and female cable connectors for cable diameters ranging from 2.5 to 5.2 mm
Do you have any questions?
Our agents are available at any time. Beginning in September 2015, you can order the M8 cable connectors with insulation displacement connection from us. We look forward to hearing from you (http://www.binder-connector.de/de/kontakt/prospektanfrage/)!