The plug connector for power applications
As one of the leading companies in the development and production of connectors Binder stands for the highest quality, reliability and responsibility towards employees, customers and service providers. We orientate ourselves by customer requests and develop, construct and product the right solutions for our customers. As our products are at the centre of our business, we are always anxious to further develop them.
Binder has added a new product to their range of automation technology products with the A coded M12 flange connector with stranded wires. The pre-assembled M12 flange connector and socket are suitable for various high-current applications up to 8A. Thanks to the crimped stand connection (AWG 16), the power connector features low contact resistance. The nickel-plated, die-cast zinc housing makes it easy to screw in or fit with a nut. As well as the standard strand length of 200 mm, other lengths and housing designs are available on request.
- Pre-assembled flange connector and socket for applications up to 8A
- UL PVC strands AWG16 Style 1007/1569
- Nickel plated, die-cast zinc housing, with fixing thread M16 x 1.5, screw-fitting or with nut.
- Low contact resistance via crimped strands
- Standard strand length 200 m. Other lengths on request
- Other housing designs from our catalogue range available
Our contacts are available to you at any time. Please feel free to order the M12 flange connector with stranded wires from us straight away. We look forward to your enquiry!