Binder offers a new product in the area of S+T encoding with the square flange as an expanded version of panel mount connectors. The housing has four fastening bores for M3 screws. The flat sealing, which serves as a seal to the customer housing, is also a Binder accessory. The connectors are pre-manufactured with 200 mm long AWG16 single wires and the nickel-plated brass housings are die-cast in the connection area.
For the S-coded version, it must be noted that the user must establish the electrical connection for the PE to the connector housings.
H3: Special features
- S+T coding 4-pin or 3+PE
- Version with square flange
- Four fastening bores for M3 screws
- Flat sealing from Binder accessories
- Pre-manufacturing with 200 mm AWG 16 UL single wires
- Nickel-plated brass housing die-cast in the assembly area
- The user must establish the electrical connection for a PE in S-coded version to the connector housing
Do you have any questions?
Our agents are available at any time. Effective immediately, you can order the M12 panel mount connector with square flange from us. We look forward to hearing from you.